Saturday, October 18, 2008

Fun With Numbers

Two years ago my bib number for the MDI Marathon was #40. Last year it was #50. This year, #40 again. Cool. I like round numbers.

I arrived with my dad and step-mom on the island today and we visited the expo, walked around Bar Harbor and drove to the top of Cadillac Mountain. Met up with Ryan and Danielle for a quick little run this afternoon just to keep the legs fresh. It will be Ryan's first marathon and Danielle's second.

We are blessed with perfect running weather again. It'll be about the same tomorrow as it has been last year and the year before for the race... sunny and cool, low of 30 degrees and a high in the lower 50s.

Ran ~2.4 miles @ ~8:00/mile pace.
Paved roads.
Slightly hilly.
Upper 40s, sunny.
Shorts, long sleeved shirt.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck! I'm sad I'm not there to cheer you on this year. Enjoy the foliage while you are out there running.

Garry said...

Have a great race! It should be lots of fun.