Sunday, October 15, 2017

I Miss Running

I haven't run much lately. My new teaching job is quite demanding and it's been difficult to make the time to run. Does absence make the heart grow fonder? In this case, yes.

Was thankful to get out this morning, my first run in nearly two weeks. The goal was 5-6 miles at a slow pace to avoid being discouraged. Very enjoyable. 



Ran 5.6 miles @ 9:45/mile pace. 
Paved roads, logging roads, trails. 
Moderately hilly. 
Upper 50s, parly sunny. 
New Balance, shorts, long sleeved shirt. 


2 comments:

Sparkplug said...

I still visit your blog, just to see if you've written something :) Happy to see a new post. Hope you are enjoying the job and can find the time to get in some running too! We missed you this weekend!!

MB said...

agree, I think it's good to keep some practical running going