Monday, December 05, 2016

New Blog: Downeast Homestead

Kate and I have started a new blog. It's called Downeast Homestead and chronicles our successes and failures at our burgeoning little micro-farm.

For the time being, most of my blog writing will be focused there rather than here. How much more can I talk about shaking off rust? Ramping up mileage? Doing well at a race? Running new trails? Those are all very worthy topics, but I feel as if it's "been there, done that" as far as blogging goes and I'm beating a dead horse. I have emptied the reserves for most of my running-related writing and there's room on the other blog for the occasional trail adventure as the new blog will essentially be chronicling our lifestyle.

So please check out our new blog and bookmark it, if you feel so inclined. Hope to see you over there!

No comments: