Tuesday, December 29, 2015

There's Winter.

I don't run with my phone very often, therefore I seldom have pictures. The only time I really do take it is when I'm running with a vest or fastpack.

A few days ago it snowed a little. Today it snowed a lot. Today I ran in said snow, but I have no pictures because I didn't run with a vest for fastpack. That might have been overkill as it was just a bit over five miles around my in-laws neighborhood in Brewer.

You'll have to trust me when I say it was very pretty. That first real snowstorm always is. The ones that follow are just as pretty, but that first one just seems more so.

The long range forecasts say Old Man Winter will be here for a while. If they're right, that means more pretty snow. More pretty snow means more snowshoe running. I like to snowshoe run, so this makes me happy.

I like being happy.

No comments: